And I have done…

The rearranging mentioned below. I pushed the other sonnets downward and brought the entire Xerex series up so it would be in line with its new member.

Also I have put all the forward/backward links in that series and the most recent work, and gone most of the way through august when I got tired of it. Continue reading

Advertisements

A note on how…

this one was done:

This pair was begun, as often is the case (thought not always) with the sonnet itself. I jotted down 14 random words in a Petrarchan rhymescheme. These proceeded down the page, or screen, rather, on the right side. Then I read over our exchange, saw my subject, and then filled in all the other 120 syllables. Once I had 140 total, well, then I knew I was done! Continue reading