…tolerance for the ugly side of life simply by investigating sites who follow and/or like to see if one should, one wouldn’t mind, or one wants to follow them or not.
…to compose a sonnet by picking the rhyme scheme first and placing the rhyming words next and then filling in the sonnet from there, trying–as well as I can manage–to create something coherent and with some kind of consistent theme and message, and with a proper Volta, etc. A holiday of sorts is coming up at some point soon, perhaps I’ll make a present to myself of some extra work.
Nakid Konoichi Jutsu!!!!
How in the world are these considered related articles:
- Congress misses deadline, sending government into partial shutdown – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Age of ObamaCare Begins: Launch to test claims of law’s supporters, foes – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Government shutdown: What’s the cost to the taxpayers? – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Director cancels Hillary Clinton film – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- Hero dad shields daughter from deadly rockslide – New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)
It was a dark and stormy night….no, it wasn’t. Actually it was very early Monday a.m. My husband awakens me from a sound sleep with a hiss “someone is trying to break in the house”. I nod to let him know I heard and understand. He slides from his side of the bed and quickly slips on a pair of shorts and grabs the metal baseball bat. Equally soundless, I slip into my Ed Hardy tennis shoes (my favorite pair with the aqua and white stripes, rhinestones, geisha on one side, koi on the other). I slide open my lingerie drawer and pull out my sword.
We make our way down the hall in blackness. Sure enough, someone is rattling and kicking at our door. On the silent count of three, my husband jerks open the door and I switch on the light, my sword held high, ready to behead…
View original post 390 more words