Herein I attempt to link all the relevant posts wherever they may be:
- First: the location of the original exchange: February 7th, 2013 at 4:03 am
- Next, the whole enchilada: My first…
- Next, the introduction which you (kanzensakura) stumbled upon: Where is Waldo?
- And the sonnet I wrote inspired by the whole exchange: Sonnet:
- Finally, a note about the piece–titled referent to my research on the subject: FYI
Now, after and, I think during the hole affair, there were even some very peculiar emails exchanged. They seemed to appear in great heaps. Those, however, I did not save, and had I saved them, I would not publish them here for ethical reasons–even if I chose to redact the identity of the author of these.
Related articles (only the first two are actually related, heh)
- Some thoughts about Mary and Martha. | kanzensakura (sonnetblog.wordpress.com)
- Radical Hospitality of Jesus (kanzensakura.com)
- How Do You Sonnet? (thepoetryquestion.com)