on my Toshiba laptop.
As near perfection as that for which I could hope.
Who knows if these are related articles:
- Show HN: Complete Linux Mint (Ubuntu) Setup for Node.js Developers (github.com)
- On Linux Install Fest 2013 (nicubunu.blogspot.com)
- MATE 1.8 and Cinnamon 2.0 Confirmed for Linux Mint 16 (news.softpedia.com)
- mintCast 175 – PiBang Linux (mintcast.org)
- Running Linux Mint from Windows (winlund.wordpress.com)
- Rare Baseball Panoramic Photo in Mint Condition From 1914 Up For… (prweb.com)
- First Look at Cinnamon 2.0 on Arch Linux (news.softpedia.com)
Re Linux mint: schlag der shiet aust mer.
My German is a bit rusty and this might be slang
(for “beat the $%^&* out of that one?””
Yeppers….or rather…beats the #%() out of me….thiis post I’m afraid, is beyond me. To quote the famous philosopher Pooh, I am a bear of little brains.
Ah well I was close then1!11!!!